Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

Travian...

Go down 
+14
Raistlin
Vixit[cF]
Ghost[cf]
IcE[cF]
Moondah
Dekay
[cF]Firestorm
Xanthus
Unas
Darkavalon
BurnsCF
Dknight
TylerDurden[CF]
Ubiquitous
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ubiquitous

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm

If anyone is interested I recently joined server 9, new server, just for kicks.

s9.travian.com

Ubi/Teutons
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 am

Humz... never played this before. How does it work?
Back to top Go down
Dknight

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 am

Stay away!! Its a horrible horrible time consumer.
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 am

If the devil had a game name it would be Travian pirat
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 am

I'll play travian again but not until we have a complete and full CF crew playing it and our objective is to 100% completely dominiate the entire server and prevent anyone from completing the game.

IE kill everyone. More players dead in travian = more sleep time.

Oh and Matt, if you think World of Warcraft (with the farming/raiding/etc) was time consuming. Travian is about 5x worse. =). Travian is basically a 24/7 game, literally.

However, I was quite happy with the results of our last Travian adventure. Nearly 100% dominiation. We just didn't complete the silly level 100 building to end the game.
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:27 am

I've played other games like this and dominated. Won't say that'll be the case being my first time playing this one. Join up, Tim. You know how we are when we play together... think team melee.
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Travian = Mega Stress

Nothing like waking up just befor an attack to fix defences and run away offence troops at 4am in the morning.

Accounts gotta be Co-Played just so ppl don't go insaine.

You didn't say which starting position you were in. BTW South West and South East are the best places to start out.
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Did random since I know nothing of the game... -130/-124.
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Starting position is one of the most important things in the game, If your spread out from your buddies your toast 4 months in =\
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Right now I have no buddies, so what's it matter? lol

Randomly put me in the Southwest anyways. :O
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:41 pm

I'll be your buddy once Ubi gets on and says where to start, might as well use this server to get ppl some experience.

Unless the server is still under a weak old.
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Server just started 4 days ago. I'd suggest getting it started. Surprised
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:47 pm

We'd need around 60 guys active with at least 20+ co players to own the majority of a sector.

Then we'd need 5 of thoes guys to be active leaders.

You want to take on that job matt geek

I laugh everytime I see this, because of the ppl that wear body paint hehe. elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Not like I have anything better to do. Anyhow, if Ubi is using Ubi as his name/etc his position is in the northeast.
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Btw. Virem/Virmopolis = name/city
Back to top Go down
Ubiquitous

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Word   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Yeah I'm in the northeast, 45,165.

Really I'm just playing for the hell of it. Of course, if we get a bunch of CFers to play we could go for domination...

I also have an email list of a bunch of others who wanted to know when CF was going to play Travian again.
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm

I picked South West as Burns
-134-125 Roman

I just realized I can play this during my free's at school. I will OWN you all, I think ubi should repick down in the SW with us.

Ubi remember the NE was supper packed with ppl and the other 3 quadrents just sat their and watched us fight it out while supporting who ever was weaker.

Only 5 squares from matt! Lets kill everyone around us that doesn't join our WarTribe! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ubiquitous

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: grr   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Fine i'll restart in SW. Smile

-150, -101
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Damn was hoping to have you within 20 squares hehe. I'll have to protect myself this game.

I need to be promoted to member on this server to post topics. Does anyone know if being a Travian Team member gets you free gold?
Back to top Go down
BurnsCF
BurnsCF

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Romans got a few upgrades this server
Tuetons got downgraded from 33% plunder bonus to 20%

Dear players!

s9.travian.com will start on May 29 as Travian version 3.5 server.

The preregistration will be opened on May 27.

Please find below more information about T3.5 servers:

• New troop icons
  • New buttons/images
  • New designed HTML structure (old graphic packs will not work anymore)
  • The level of a building can be shown. The view can be toggled on and off.
  • Improved map

• Large map can now be opened in the same window or will not close when clicking on a field if opened in another window
    • New icons on the map on each village you are currently attacking, raiding, spying and reinforcing from your currently selected village (PLUS feature)
    • The details box is now showing the resource fields type if you move your mouse over an abandoned valley (i.e. 1-1-1-15 for an abandoned valley with 15 crop fields)
    • Villages of players currently engaged in a war with your alliance are now shown with a black border

• Oversized profiles will not slide the constraint/boundary any more
  • The bidding page on the Marketplace received a redesign
  • The amount of resources your troops captured in total and their total carry capacity is now shown in the combat report (PLUS feature)
  • Alternate quest/task system (players can decide to not do the old quests/tasks and receive a total of 75% of the resources in several trade waves)
  • Top10 of the week for alliances including medals for alliances (details below)
  • New statistic page design
  • New statistic for alliances
  • New Hero ranking (details below)
  • Upgraded Trapper (details below)
  • New building: Brewery (details unchanged)
  • New building: Horse Drinking Trough (details unchanged)
  • Redesigned Treasury (details below)
  • Roman Trade Office improved. With each level the capacity increases by 20% instead of 10% (Romans only).
  • New resource field combinations (resource tiles) like 3-3-4-7 (details unchanged)
  • Plunder bonus of the Teutons reduced to 20%
  • Raised carry capacity of the gallic Phalanx. New value: 35
  • Raised carry capacity of the roman Legionnaire. New value: 50
  • Lowered building costs of the roman Legionnaire.

• Wood: 120
    • Clay: 100
    • Iron: 150 (former 180)
    • Crop: 30 (former 40)

• Lowered building time for soldiers and cavalry. All troops which can be build in the stable and barrack (including great stable and great barrack) are now build 20% faster
  • Artefacts for the mid-game

You may also check this thread for more information.

Regards
Tschena
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm

TylerDurden[CF] wrote:
I've played other games like this and dominated. Won't say that'll be the case being my first time playing this one. Join up, Tim. You know how we are when we play together... think team melee.

I'll pass this round =). Test the game out and see how you like it. If the game is to your liking, we'll make a plan to start on another server and prebuild our clan/guild with 60+ account with co-players all sorted out. Right now, I'm currently busy with a little bit of WoW but mostly taking care of my son and working on the CF website. Yeah it's going slow but I can tell you it's at least going hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ubiquitous

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Darkavalon wrote:
TylerDurden[CF] wrote:

I'll pass this round =). Test the game out and see how you like it. If the game is to your liking, we'll make a plan to start on another server and prebuild our clan/guild with 60+ account with co-players all sorted out. Right now, I'm currently busy with a little bit of WoW but mostly taking care of my son and working on the CF website. Yeah it's going slow but I can tell you it's at least going hehe.

Still a bit traumatized by our last Travian experience? Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

You know it hehe.
Back to top Go down
Unas
Unas

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 pm

gluttons for punishment...
Back to top Go down
TylerDurden[CF]

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Sorry, Tim. No excuses. Go make your account now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Travian... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travian...   Travian... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travian...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Factors :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: