Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[cF]Firestorm

Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw Empty
PostSubject: Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw   Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Looking to pub stomp some people and relearn the game again.. I can still play decently but forget the perfect builds and crap.
Back to top Go down
Hexus

PostSubject: Re: Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw   Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:40 pm

uh oh, i myself was thinking about picking BW up again. lost my keys long ago.
Back to top Go down
[cF]Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw   Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:14 pm

dude come play i need someone to play with Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw Icon_biggrin Also my account is Firestorm[cF] add me whoever plays and message me

Last edited by [cF]Firestorm on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Red_Storm[cf]

PostSubject: Re: Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw   Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

[cF]Firestorm wrote:
Looking to pub stomp some people and relearn the game again.. I can still play decently but forget the perfect builds and crap.
what gateway? (or iccup?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw   Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a cd key now i need some [cF] people to play with on bw
Page 1 of 1