Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prohon

Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! Empty
PostSubject: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Im glad to finally be back to trolling a forum of folks I have a history with. It has been sometime, and man-o-man have there been changes along this crazy road of mine.

Nonetheless, I am excited to be back!
Back to top Go down
IcE[cF]
IcE[cF]

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm

wb Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! Affraid
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 pm

How have you been Tony!
Back to top Go down
Prohon

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Just went through a break-up after being engaged for 5 months, and together for 2 years. Something like that ranks pretty high! It has been a struggle to say the least. Yet, I have been lucky to have met a great therapist that shows me things in a practical and relative manner so I can cope with the things that happen in life.

I'm glad to be back here, though. I am.
Back to top Go down
LordJinto
LordJinto

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 pm

prohon im glad you are back and doing better. I also have been going through that 2 years relationship deal and the my girl left and started a relationship with a new guy 4 weeks later. It was absolute bullshit and now its been 9 months and im doing better and you just will push through. Thats all one can do. Im glad the theripst is helping, i still contemplate going to one myself at times. All i got to say is Star craft 2 will be out soon enough and you will then have a 3 new lovers, zerg, protoss, and terran. Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Prohon

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 pm

I love the positive spin at the end Lord! Three new loves ~ and the best part about those three lovers, they aren't allowed to tell you NO! Haha. Good times ahead, I can see it. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Yet, there is one thing I don't ever want to know about when it comes to my past relationship. I don't want to know what he is doing and who he is doing...that is something I wouldn't be able to handle well Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
LordJinto
LordJinto

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 pm

ya prohon i am still havent trouble recovering completely sadly. I think what happened really broke me :/ . And also me being back in san jose now there is just a shortage of girls i am attrached to which makes it even worse. Nothing to detour that wandering brain at night right before bed. It has messed up my sleep, my thought patterns, and interactions with people. I have trouble getting close to another now even new friends. All i can say is i have become very jaded. On a light note by career world has gotten a lot better. Had an internship over the summer at oracle and at school I am the event chair for the computer engineering club.
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Sorry to read of all the problems both of you went through.
Back to top Go down
LordJinto
LordJinto

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm

its all good tim. This just awaits a new adventure with a better person at some point. Just need to get out the jaded feelings and just be content with what life is for us currently. I can say it isnt the easiest thing but im still live and kicking and trying to completely get better. I dont know about prohon but i would asume the same. How have you been tim? how are the kid/s? and how is your ally raiding guild? i dont see you in the world anymore when im on my horde druid. Im still on nath.
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Wife and son are fine. Son is going through his terrible 2's phase. Big headache of course hehe.

As for raiding, Retribution's raiding time has changed so I'm not raiding as much. I usually get online at around 10:30pm PST, basically when everyone is asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dknight

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:05 pm

You never answer me on AIM anymore Tony. It's sad =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!   Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prohon is here! I have missed you guys/girls!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Factors :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: