Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

SC 2 plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordJinto
LordJinto

SC 2 plans Empty
PostSubject: SC 2 plans   SC 2 plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey everyone,
Lets talk about the sc2 plans for everyone. First what are your plans, competitive ladder, causal ladder, UMS, clan matches, ect. I am asking this because i want to construct a solid group of players for the certain field. Im not sure what Tim has planned in his head but i just wanted to get my ideas out there so it will happen. I want to construct interest groups and be able to have them listed somewhere. So for instance you want to do competitive ladder and you want to do 2's. Well people will need partners for that. I want to have a list of people interest in the 2's field to join up and start running the ladder. I would like to have to implemented for solo ladder, ums and clan match games too. This is more so we know what people are interested in doing at the moment and so that players can find other players that are also interested in doing that type of play at the time. Im not exactly sure on the implemenation of this but i just want people to be organized in online play interest and not playing with people that dont have the same goal. I ran into this a lot in wc3 with any people in the clan. People would be down to play say a certian amount of games but the second we got to a certain ranked they wouldnt play anymore. I dont remember names but i just remember playing and having teams falling apart. But anyway let me know what you think and let me know what you plan on doing or want to see happen.

Jinto
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Raistlin

SC 2 plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC 2 plans   SC 2 plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm more of a team/UMS player myself Smile
Back to top Go down
infamous[cf]

SC 2 plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC 2 plans   SC 2 plans I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm

i plan to be hardcore. Smile Ladder!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SC 2 plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC 2 plans   SC 2 plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC 2 plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Factors :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: