Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

Heya everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordJinto
LordJinto

Heya everyone Empty
PostSubject: Heya everyone   Heya everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Hey cfer's

Whats going on! I was bored this weekend and found out cf has a new forum which looks great but the avatar icons are lacking coolness. I was wondering what everyone has been up to. Right now i am currently partaking in an intership at Oracle and doing the 9-5 deal. I stopped playing a lot of games, just some tf2 here and there. I have been working out, biking, hiking and hanging out with a lot of friends this summer. Being social and trying to enjoy everyday. I picked up magic again for the hell of it and play that every once in a while also. I no longer play wow because i thought the normal content was too easy and there arent enough good horde on nath to run hard modes. I am interested in that faction change deal and might want to pick wow up again but im not sure who plays on ally anymore. Other than that i have college starting up again soon and idlely paceing as i wait for sc2 to start up haha.

Anyway, can't wait to hear what all my cf crew has been up to.

Andy, Lordjinto
Back to top Go down
Darkavalon
Admin
Darkavalon

Heya everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone   Heya everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 pm

LordJinto wrote:
Hey cfer's

Whats going on! I was bored this weekend and found out cf has a new forum which looks great but the avatar icons are lacking coolness. I was wondering what everyone has been up to. Right now i am currently partaking in an intership at Oracle and doing the 9-5 deal. I stopped playing a lot of games, just some tf2 here and there. I have been working out, biking, hiking and hanging out with a lot of friends this summer. Being social and trying to enjoy everyday. I picked up magic again for the hell of it and play that every once in a while also. I no longer play wow because i thought the normal content was too easy and there arent enough good horde on nath to run hard modes. I am interested in that faction change deal and might want to pick wow up again but im not sure who plays on ally anymore. Other than that i have college starting up again soon and idlely paceing as i wait for sc2 to start up haha.

Anyway, can't wait to hear what all my cf crew has been up to.

Andy, Lordjinto

I'm still on Nath, Alliance side. However I don't play as often as I use to. Travian is taking up more time and I mainly log on to raid. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
LordJinto
LordJinto

Heya everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone   Heya everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 pm

ya thats what i figured with wow now. No one really cares that much anymore to be on all the time. I dont htink im going to pick up the next expand. Hoping that sc2 is out before that.
Back to top Go down
IcE[cF]
IcE[cF]

Heya everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone   Heya everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi Andy. Cant wait for your come back for sc2. Smile

We will have to get us another 3s or 4s team going for sc2 like our TFT one.
Back to top Go down
LordJinto
LordJinto

Heya everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone   Heya everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Ya dude we are going to have to rock the ladder for sure. I think i might be playing random at this rate too so i dont get so specialized in one race like last time. I want to be able to rock in all 3 races. If i dont go random its probably going to be toss or zerg depending how they turn out. toss looks the most op atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya everyone   Heya everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Factors :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: