Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

sc2 next year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IcE[cF]
IcE[cF]

sc2 next year? Empty
PostSubject: sc2 next year?   sc2 next year? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Hexus

sc2 next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sc2 next year?   sc2 next year? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm

yeah they had "planned" on it this year, but had been pushed back due to them pulling the team from starcraft to finish off the WoW expansion. so lame... :[
Back to top Go down
IcE[cF]
IcE[cF]

sc2 next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sc2 next year?   sc2 next year? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Do they not care about money? I'm sure sc2 with make way way more than any WoW xpan.
Back to top Go down
Prohon

sc2 next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sc2 next year?   sc2 next year? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 pm

I don't know if I can agree that SC2 will make more money for Blizzard than its poster child World of Warcraft. Sales of the expansion for WoW won't simply stop at the initial purchase but will roll over into the form of 15$ monthly per participant. Its a cash-cow for Blizzard. I don't knock them from a business perspective, but being a fan of SC I must slap them in the most violent manner! sc2 next year? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sc2 next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sc2 next year?   sc2 next year? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sc2 next year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Factors :: Discussion :: Starcraft II Beta-
Jump to: