Chaos Factors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gaming community.

NDA on latest Blizz. HQ conference to last until Aug. 17th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red_Storm[cf]

NDA on latest Blizz. HQ conference to last until Aug. 17th Empty
PostSubject: NDA on latest Blizz. HQ conference to last until Aug. 17th   NDA on latest Blizz. HQ conference to last until Aug. 17th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm sure many of you know this already, but for those that don't, just a quick update (because I have nothing better to do right now :} ):
Recently members of the media were invited to Blizz HQ for a visit with unknown (to the community at large) reasons.
There have been conflicting reports about the nature of the information revealed to the media (e.g. it was about single player sc2, b.net 2.0, etc.). The most interesting part (and the part that kinda sucks) is that the NDA will not be lifted until the 17th, which is more or less just before Blizzcon will kick off. This suggests a few things:
- It is VERY likely that there will be no Beta until AT LEAST the 17th of Aug.

- If the information truly was only about single player... the next logical place to announce it is at/at the end of Blizzcon

- If not announced at Blizzcon (or earlier)... I will be very sad D:

These are obviously just educated guesses, please don't take them too seriously :}

"sources"
- When asked about the NDA/if he had any more information, a person who attended the Blizz HQ meeting said this : "@Kael13 Can't say. Stay tuned! August 17th. It'll be up on Joystiq." - http://twitter.com/gadgetguy

- Last romantic (the TL rep. that attened the last Blizz HQ meeting had this to say about the one taking place this week) :

"I don't believe I am breaching any NDAs when I say TeamLiquid did not
send a representative today (of our own volition). Just to allay any
rumormongering that may be going about.

Materialwise it will be
different than last month's, but not necessarily matter that is of
interest to those who frequent this forum. Ergo we opted not to go."

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=98043&currentpage=3
Back to top Go down

NDA on latest Blizz. HQ conference to last until Aug. 17th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Factors :: Discussion :: Starcraft II Beta-